Required Experience: At least 5 years’ experience as PTW Coordinator position in Offshore/HUC
Required Education: Must be a degree/ diploma holder.
Department Name: Hook Up and Commissioning
Reporting To: HUC Manager or Designated Person
Working Location: Offshore Myanmar
Responsible for implementation of the permit to work system at work locations and ensuring compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the HUC Manager or designated person.
- Ensures strict implementation of PTW rules at work locations
- Coordinates and participates in work permit co-ordination meetings.
- Audits the Permit to Work Procedure and ensure compliance on a daily basis.
- Providing a quality check on the completion of permits and certificates and ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained and informing the IA, PA and AA of any potential conflicts;
- Operating the Permit Office to reflect the current status of all permitted work and isolations. This includes maintaining the permit coordination display board
- Taking a lead role in ensuring the SIMOPs is not compromised by the issue of conflicting permits;
- Coaching and mentoring of staff when necessary.
- Ensuring that PTW updates/changes are effectively communicated to all relevant personnel
- Takes part and contributes meaningfully during PTW review meetings.
- Ensure a PTW tracking system is in place. Keeps track of valid work permits and ensures closure of work permits on completion of work. Ensures expired work permits are closed, cancelled or renewed as the case maybe.
- Forward all audit reports to HUC Manager/Designated Person and records to be maintained.
- Maintain Key Relationships:
- HUC Manager / Designated Person
- Commissioning Department
- Project Managers and Construction Superintendents
- Project HSES Manager/ HSES Coordinator - QHSES Department