Personnel Planning Team Lead will assist the Offshore Personnel Manager (OPM), in support of technical crewing for all of company’s SEA offshore projects and responsible for company personnel within the SEA Offshore Personnel (field staff pool) such as project allocation and more.
Reports to Offshore Personnel Manager
Personnel Planning Team Lead is responsible for the day-to-day operational management, administration and record keeping of Offshore Personnel to allocated projects (i.e.appropriate assignment of personnel to projects, travel & accommodation logistics organisation, visa’s, certification, permitting, etc), under guidance from the Project Manager.
Assist OPM in supporting all individuals within the company’s SEA Offshore Personnel pool; in their project deployments and logistics, personal documentation renewals, employment welfare, career advancement, training, and professional competency development. Oversee and provide supervisory to the team.
- Field Staff Welfare
- Allocation of field staff to offshore projects, and manage pool utilisation in a fair, effective, and efficient manner, and appropriate to project requirements and individual capability
- Arrangement of all personnel travel (i.e. flights, hotels, ground transport, etc.) related to projects and / or other company requirements, following company processes (i.e.company Travel Portal & Journey Management Plans) and using approved vendors
- Ensure accurate and continual upkeep / processing of all field staff administration; field staff tracker systems, timesheets, leave requests, expense claims, etc
- Oversee and ensure upkeep – including organising training and / or examination bookings – of personal offshore survival training (i.e. BOSIET, FOET), medical fitness (i.e. OGOK & oil company specific), Offshore Safety Passports (OSP’s), etc. by Field Staff, and office record-keeping
- When necessary, coordination of Company Intercompany and / or third-party external contract hires (i.e. compiling agreements and personal documentation)
- Assist OPM to monitor and safeguard Field Staff individual and collective welfare, in accordance with company expectations and regulations, industry best-practice and local Occupational Health, Safety and Security legislation
- At least higher secondary / Pre-U / A Level / College
- Minimum 3 - 8 years of experience with maritime (vessel) crewing operations
- Previous supervisory / team leadership experience in crewing operations is a necessity
- Qualified and functional experience in Human Resources / crewing and personnel management and training
- High-level competence to communicate clearly and accurately, in English language,both verbal and written
- High-level competence with Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, etc
- Proven capability with Personnel / Crewing Rotation Planning Systems / Software / Spreadsheets
- Strong ability to follow-up on pending actions / activities
- Able to work well in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Singaporeans & SPR are invited to apply.